SparkleMafia is committed to the health and safety of our clients and employees! In response to COVID-19 we have raised our usual standards of cleaning. We have implemented new policies and procedures, following the recommendations of the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Washington State Department of Health (DOH) and guid lines. This will ensure we provide the best care possible to protect the health and safety of you and your family as well as ours!
To Serve You:
- Only Healthy Employees (symptom free) will be allowed to work during this time.
- Sanitizing with Disinfectant Cleaners has become a part of our regular routine to help protect your health and guard against the spread of COVID-19.
- 10-15 minutes of Focused Cleaning on all high touch and horizontal areas will be given priority during each cleaning. This includes, but is not limited to: on and around door knobs, door posts, light switches, cabinet door pulls and handles, phones, and toilet flush handles. Horizontal surfaces such as countertops, kitchen tables, desktops and other places where airborne pathogens could land frequently.
- Face mask, gloves and shoe covers will be worn before entry and during cleaning in homes to limit the spread of airborne pathogens.
To Care for Our Employees:
- If you have any cold or flue like symptoms, we ask that you focus on your well-being and reschedule your cleaning appointment 14 days after your last symptoms. If you or a family member has had a confirmed case of COVID-19 we ask that you reschedule your cleaning appointment 30 days after your last symptoms.
Please be assured that during this time of vigilance in our community, we are proactively working to take your health and safety seriously. We are fully open for business, because we know we are needed now more than ever to help fight against the spread of COVID-19.